Areas, events and trends to discover (and where to find them).
HOMI Fashion&Jewels Exhibition is a place to meet, forge relationships and immerse yourself in the creativity and trends of accessories and jewellery. A unique offer in the European panorama thanks also to the variety of original, unexpected and innovative proposals coming from all over the world.
For this reason it is very important to arrive prepared, organising your visit in the different exhibition areas, after having carried out the pre-registration. The path is developed through different areas, divided to organise work and interests:
· Style brings together collections rich in design and research, where companies interpret trends with taste and distinctive personality. The Style area hosts the special projects showcasing the main trends of autumn-winter 2021-2022: chains in every shape and size, maxi earrings with sculptural or geometric shapes, jewellery that attract attention for their workmanship and size and, finally, simple and refined accessories designed for men.
· New Craft aims at exalting the "Designer" and the "Idea": the area will showcase a selection of collections with a refined and inspiring design, where innovation of lines and shapes and sustainability shine through.
· The Incubator is a talent workshop that houses fashion accessories and bijoux, handcrafted for a niche consumer. This special area is curated by Maria Elena Capelli, author and editor of the blog Tuttepazzeperibijoux and includes a focus on the return of Victorian style, from rosaries to chevalier rings.
· Everyday brings together a wide assortment of proposals and collections that creatively and freshly enrich the offer of shops, department stores and specialised outlets for a varied audience. This year it is dressed in comfort with a special focus on sustainability and material research. Warm and soft fabrics ranging from velvet to faux fur to quilted (quilted in different geometric shapes); fluid and enveloping shapes for hats, stoles and scarves in wool, jacquard, muslin and plaid. The following accessories will stand out among the offerings: gloves, headbands and bucket hats.
· Gems & Components is the space dedicated to semi-finished products and components for fashion accessories, bijoux and trendy jewellery: indispensable materials for the creativity of Italian and international workshops, artisans and designers.
· F+J International Delivery welcomes imported items: special products from different cultures and craft traditions, full of charm.
It will also be an opportunity to showcase the Trends of the Future - POPTIMISM AND CHOICELAND - thanks to the fruitful collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Milan, useful for research and inspiration, and the exhibition-event #BeLucky organized with Poli.Design, which will showcase the lucky charm jewellery through the symbols of tradition and pop culture.
By clicking on the map, comfortably seated at your desk or on the sofa at home, you can also look at the digital catalogue of exhibitors and make appointments in advance at the fair using the Expoplaza platform.