Here's how to get to the fairgrounds based on your chosen mode of transport.
Organising your visit to the fair starts with the journey: the fairgrounds were built in a strategic area, connected to the main motorway junctions and easily accessible by public transport.
Getting there by car
· From the A7 Milan-Genoa, A1 Milan-Naples and A4 Milan-Turin motorways: take the Tangenziale Ovest towards Varese, exit towards Fiera Milano and follow the signs for the parking lots.
· From the A4 Milan-Venice motorway: exit for Pero-Fiera Milano and follow the signs to the exhibition space.
· From the A8 Milan-Varese to A9 Milan-Como motorways: at the Milan North toll gate, take the ring road towards A4 Milan-Venice and exit towards Fiera Milano.
More than 10 thousand parking spaces are available for visitors at the fair, with the possibility of advance booking (click here https://fieremilano.apcoa.it/it/ ).
Recommended entrance South Gate, Viale degli Alberghi 20017, Rho (Mi) - GPS + 45°31’04.3’’, +9° 04’ 37.6’’.
Getting there by public transport
· Take the M1 metro (red line) towards Rho Fiera Milano, to the terminus.
Getting there by train
· Trenord, Trenitalia and Italo provide trains with a stop at Rho Fiera Milano
Getting here by plane
· A paid service provides direct buses from Linate, Malpensa, Orio al Serio during the days of the event. For information: Milan Airports and Milan Bergamo Airport.